We strive to be a warm, welcoming and caring parish in which the gifts and talents of all, young and old, are recognized and graciously used to nourish others. If you are new to the parish, please introduce yourself to Fr. McCarthy after Mass.
FY2015 Annual Report
Employment Opportunity - Two Religious Education Positions
Coordinator, Grades 1-6 and Coordinator, grades 7-10
- Work with Pastor to implement curriculum, train teachers, plan for sacraments
- Order necessary materials for each grade and materials to allow different styles of teaching
- Maintain open communication with families of students
- Keep student records current
- Develop calendar for year
- Attention to the CORI forms for all volunteers
- Experience and training a plus
- Positions are part time and salary is negotiable
- Interested candidates, cover letter and resume to Rev. Joseph S. McCarthy, 145 Washington St Pembroke, MA 02359
Thursday, May 5th, the Ascension of Our Lord, is a Holy Day of Obligation. Masses are at 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Thursday.