We strive to be a warm, welcoming and caring parish in which the gifts and talents of all, young and old, are recognized and graciously used to nourish others. If you are new to the parish, please introduce yourself to Fr. McCarthy after Mass.
FY2015 Annual Report
Employment Opportunity - Two Religious Education Positions
Coordinator, Grades 1-6 and Coordinator, grades 7-10
- Work with Pastor to implement curriculum, train teachers, plan for sacraments
- Order necessary materials for each grade and materials to allow different styles of teaching
- Maintain open communication with families of students
- Keep student records current
- Develop calendar for year
- Attention to the CORI forms for all volunteers
- Experience and training a plus
- Positions are part time and salary is negotiable
- Interested candidates, cover letter and resume to Rev. Joseph S. McCarthy, 145 Washington St Pembroke, MA 02359
BOTTLE DRIVE COMING! What are you planning to do with all the bottles and cans you will have accumulated from First Communion, Confirmation. Graduation, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Memorial Day celebrations? Think about bringing them to Fr. Mahoney Hall at the rear of the church on Saturday, June 25th between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. All proceeds will support the efforts of the St. Boniface Haiti Foundation, which provides medical and educational services in Haiti, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. You can help with this effort in a number of ways—donate your bottles and cans; redeem your bottles and cans and donate the money obtained; volunteer for an hour of your time on June 25th to sort bottles or bring them to the Redemption Center; spread the word about the date and time of the bottle drive. If interested in helping, contact Bob or Kathy Fanning at 781-826-9233 or at email@example.com.